In order to be considered for the WCTC scholarship, you must:
- • Be attending Waukesha County Technical College (WCTC) as an active student or beginning classes in the next semester.
- • Be enrolled in either the Culinary, Pastry or Baking program at WCTC for an Associate Degree (2 Year) or Diploma Program (1 Year).
- • Scholarship recipients must go through the Sendik’s hiring process as part of their acceptance to the scholar’s program.
- • Carry a minimum twelve-hour credit load.
- • Have maintained a B grade average (3.0 based on a 4.0 scale).