At Sendik’s, the health and safety of our associates and customers is our top priority. Since March, 2020, we have updated this page frequently to keep you as informed as possible about the efforts we have made to keep you and your family safe during the pandemic. Please see below for most up to date information.
Measures we have in place for a safe shopping experience:
- Masks are required to shop in Sendik’s stores. Along with customers, Sendik’s associates and vendors are required to wear masks. If you don’t have a face mask, you can purchase one at the customer service counter for $1, with all proceeds going to Sendik’s quarterly charity partner.
- All Sendik’s associates are required to provide self health-checks before each shift. Individuals with a medical condition preventing them from wearing a covering and young children will be exempt from this policy.
- Added measures to ensure social distancing including decals on the floors at checkout lanes & staggering open checkout lanes.
- A plexiglass shield divider has been installed on top of the register systems to provide a divider between the customer and associate
- Shopping carts are being sanitized between uses
- Increased frequency throughout the day of routine cleaning on all high-touch areas throughout the store, including door handles, register belts, scale surfaces and self-touch register screens
Online Shopping Options
We offer Sendik’s Express for guests that would prefer to shop online. Choose from curbside pick-up or delivery at sendiks.com.
How customers can help us in providing a safe shopping experience:
- Wear a face covering.
- Allow for at least 6 feet of space between you, other customers and Sendik’s associates while shopping. Kindness is best observed from 6 ft away
- Remain behind the plexiglass shield at checkout until your order is bagged. This is important for your health and welfare and the well being of the Sendik’s team member
Contactless Payment Options
- Apple Pay
- Contactless EMV: Most new credit cards offer a contactless chip to offer payments without inserting the card into the pinpad. The contactless symbol on credit or debit card will allow you to “tap and pay” without touching the pin pad or confirming the total.
- Samsung Pay/ Google Pay