At Sendik’s, the health and safety of our associates and customers remains our top priority. Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, our company has followed the health guidance put forth by the CDC and all health and safety laws set forth by state and local governments. Please click here visit the CDC website for the most current health and safety guidance relating to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Measures we have in place for a safe shopping experience:
– Sendik’s asks customers to comply with all CDC guidelines relating to mask usage and social distancing.
– Sendik’s associates will comply with CDC guidelines relating to mask usage.
– A plexiglass divider is at each checkout lane.
– Cart wipes are available as you enter our stores to sanitize your cart.
– Check out lanes are cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
– For our customers that may be at a higher risk, we recommend shopping between the hours of 7-8am and 8-9pm.