- Made in Wisconsin
- New Zealand-style, raw milk cheddar
- Hand-crafted in small batches from the milk of herds that are American Humane Association Certified.
- Red Barn’s mission is to reinvigorate small family-owned WI farms
- Always r-BGH free & gluten free
- Vegetable rennet is used in the making of this cheese
- Flavor profile varies based on Wisconsin’s seasonal changes
Creamy yet firm.
Rich, buttery flavor with lingering grassy notes.
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- Crusty bread
- Crisp apples & juicy pears
- Pale ale
- Great melting quality so use in your quesadillas, paninis, and quiche.
Try this new addition to our WI cheese line up for $5.99 (8 oz).
Save $1.00 throughout the month of April.Blogs, Cheese | April 1st, 2016