Henning’s Hatch Pepper Cheddar
- • Made in Kiel, Wis, by Henning’s Wisconsin Cheese Company
- • Made using cow’s milk from small, local farmers who feed their cows a natural, balanced diet
- • A family friendly pepper cheese made by a family owned company!
- • Creamy, smooth white cheddar blended with roasted Hatch chile peppers
- • Hatch chile peppers are grown in the Hatch Valley of New Mexico where the intense sunlight and cool nights of the valley lend themselves to a uniquely flavored chili unlike any other in the world.
Creamy, smooth, mellow white cheddar
Mild, sweet, savory authentic Hatch chili peppers give the cheese a mild chili pop.
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- • Make a Southwest-themed crostini with Henning’s Hatch Pepper Cheddar, Sabine’s Jalapeno Cheddar Baguette Crisps, and top it off with the Mr. Hot Stuff Pepper Jelly made locally in Waukesha!
- • Use Sendik’s Tortillas to create a unique quesadilla or enchiladas the whole family can enjoy
- • Shred over hashbrowns and Sendik’s Cage Free Eggs for the perfect breakfast skillet, quiche, or omelet
- • Use on burgers and nachos
- • Give your cheese plate a Southwest flair with Hatch Pepper Cheddar and Bussetto Spicy Salami or Chorizo Nuggets!
- • Pairs perfectly with your favorite sangria and margarita flavors
$8.99 per lb
Save $2.00 per lbBlogs, Cheese | August 1st, 2016