Beemster Mustard Gouda
- • Made in Holland by a cooperative of small family farmers and master cheesemakers that was founded in 1901.
- • Milk Source: pasture-raised cows, never treated with artificial hormones.
- • Traditionally aged for one month on wooden boards in historic stone warehouses.
- • Mild, creamy, traditional Dutch gouda balanced with the perfect amount of mustard seeds.
Sweet, creamy, mild gouda blended with tangy mustard seeds
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- • Beverage pairings: Pinot Grigio and German beers
- • Perfect for toasted ham & cheese sandwiches, melt over cauliflower and potatoes, or pair it with a hot, salty pretzel!
- • Make a rustic cheese board for the holidays with Beemster Mustard Gouda, dates, TREAT Bakeshop Pecans, crusty bread, and Bussetto Salami Nuggets!
- • Make a gourmet grilled cheese using Beemster Mustard Gouda: Beemster Mustard Gouda, Sabraii Chutney, and your favorite Bacon!
- • Pairs perfectly with your holiday ham on a pretzel roll!
$10.99 per lb
Save $5.00 per lb the whole month of DecemberBlogs, Cheese | December 1st, 2016