- Made in Wisconsin with local rBST-free milk
- Hand-crafted, bandage-wrapped Cheddar
- Gracefully creamy texture
- Uniquely perfumed, velvety cheddar.
- Marbled with intoxicatingly aromatic, pure Madagascar bourbon vanilla bean
- 2015 International Cheese Awards Silver Medalist
Savory with a sweet, woodsy finish.
Freshly ground whole vanilla bean penetrates throughout the cheese as it ages, leaving behind a mellow hint of vanilla on your palette.
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- Baked ham
- Apple pie
- Dried fruit
- Chocolate, cashews,and shortbread
- Coffee, bourbon, cognac, and hard cider
- Champagne and chardonnay
- Grilled Cheese: For a sweet twist on everyone’s favorite sandwich, layer the Doe with apricot or peach jam on your favorite artisan bread and dust with powdered sugar.
Try this new addition to our WI cheese line up for the spring season!
$10.99 per lb
Save $2.00 per lbBlogs, Cheese | May 3rd, 2016