All of Cypress Grove cheeses are made with fresh cream and have a bright, citrus finish with no “goaty” aftertaste!
- • Crafted in the French cheese-making traditions using fresh goat milk from Humboldt County in California.
- • American Humane Certified
- • Vegetarian friendly, gluten-free & trans fats free
- • All varieties are perfect to add to your burgers for a little extra flair, or to cube up and put out with fresh fruit at your next picnic!
- • Purple Haze: The distinct and unexpected marriage of lavender and hand-harvested wild fennel pollen makes Purple Haze utterly addictive—and unforgettable.
Pairings: Pilsner, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc
- • Psychedillic: A secret combination of four peppers, exotic spices, and pepper threads results in a complex taste experience—with a slight kick in the pants.
Pairings: Wheat Beer, Pale Ale, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio, and Sancerre
- • Sgt. Pepper: Just the right amount of aromatic and hand-harvested dill pollen creates a surprising depth of flavor with a tart and bright finish.
Pairings: Porter, Stout, and Pinot Noir
On sale the whole month of August for $5.49 (4 oz)!