Classic American cheese varieties made with cow’s milk from local Wis. farms where the motto is “Cows First!”
What does Cows First mean?
- • Dairy farmers treat the cows like family and provide their animals with unlimited access to the outdoors, no tail docking, no animal byproducts in their feed, and they are free of rbST.
- • The best of modern technology is combined with iconic farming methods
- • These dairy farmers are educated in animal nutrition and science
- • Sustainable agricultural practices are put in place on these farms.
- • The result is a cow that produces only the highest quality milk!
All varieties are perfect to add to your burgers for a little extra flair, or to cube up and put out with fresh fruit at your next picnic!
- • Hickory Smoked Cheddar: natural smoke imparts a nutty, smoky taste to cheddar.
Pairings: Pilsners or Cabernet Sauvignon
- • Sweet Fire Mango Jack: slightly sweet and fruity cheese spiced with ghost peppers.
Pairings: Pale Ales, Shandy Beers or Summer Sangria
- • Ginseng & Garlic Jack:slightly herbal undertone flecked with garlic
Pairings: Merlot or make a unique Cheesy Garlic Bread
- • Ghost Pepper Colby Jack: hot and spicy colby jack that has not only ghost pepper speckled throughout, but also habanero peppers
Pairings: Lagers / top your favorite burger or grilled chicken
- • Spicy Sriracha Jack: smooth and firm-bodied cheese seasoned with sriracha sauce, habaneros and crushed cayenne pepper
Pairings: Zinfandel or IPA
On sale the whole month of July for $3.99 (7 oz)!Cheese, General, News | July 3rd, 2017