Sendik's Hatch Peppers
Fresh Hatch Chile Peppers, grown only in the Mesilla Valley of New Mexico, are available for a few short weeks each year in August and September. Harvested from fertile soil along the Rio Grande, Hatch Chile Peppers thrive in the river valley's combination of nutrient-rich soil, intense sunlight and cool desert nights. These peppers present a fresh and complex flavor unlike any other chile. Hatch Peppers will be arriving in Sendik's stores soon!
Let us do the roasting for you, or roast them yourself!
Reserve your Hatch Peppers fresh or roasted!
$2.99 per lb Fresh | $3.99 per lb Roasted
*Weighed before roasting
*Hatch Pepper Reservations Close 48 Hours Prior to Pick Up*
Unroasted peppers are available at all locations.
Roasted peppers will be available only at the stores listed below.
Pick Up Dates & Locations: Weekend 1
• Friday, August 13th | 9am - 5pm | Elm Grove & Meadowbrook
• Saturday, August 14th | 9am - 5pm | Hartland & Whitefish Bay
• Sunday, August 15th | 9am - 5pm | Mequon & West Bend
Pick Up Dates & Locations: Weekend 2
• Friday, August 20th | 9am - 5pm | Franklin & Wauwatosa
• Saturday, August 21st | 9am - 5pm | The Corners & New Berlin
• Sunday, August 22nd | 9am - 5pm | Grafton & Greenfield
*Hatch roastings are weather dependent
Join us for Our Hatch Pepper Grill Events at all of our Full Service Stores!
Friday, August 13th - Sunday August 15th
10 AM - 5 PM
Friday, August 20th - Sunday, August 22nd
10 AM - 5 PM
**Excludes Wauwatosa on 8/13, Franklin on 8/13 & 8/20, and
New Berlin on 8/20