Holiday Tasting Party
Delight guests at your next event with a Sendik’s Cheese Board!
Cheese boards are a great way to get any party started! Whether you are stopping at a friend’s or having family over, cheese boards make a great addition to any table this fall! Follow our easy guide and check out our suggestions on the back of this flyer to start your cheese board today.
Step 1: Choose a Board
Cheese boards can be as grand or as small as you’d like. When picking a board, make sure you are thinking about the amount of items you’d like on the board to ensure you are choosing the right size. Two questions to ask yourself are:
• Is this board for personal use or are you going to gift this board?
• How many guests are you hoping to serve with this board?
Visit our Cheese Department to choose from a selection of boards and save $2 now through December 31. Want something a little more grand? Visit our Home Department to choose from a selection of styles as well!
Step 2: Stop by your neighborhood Sendik’s Cheese Department
Our cheese connoisseurs will gladly help you create the perfect board to take to your holiday gathering or enjoy at home! Pick your cheese – we’ll help with the rest. Choose from meats, fruit, nuts and jams that will help bring your board to life and please your family and friends!
Want to do-it-yourself? Here are some helpful tips:
• You will need about 1-1.5 oz of cheese per guest
• Start by laying out your cheese first
• Fill in remaining spaces with colors and textures of your favorite additions – think nuts, dried fruit, crackers and jams
• Have fun and enjoy your board!
Step 3: Don’t forget the wine!
Stop into our Wine Department and ask one of our Wine Specialists to assist you in picking out the perfect pairings for your board! Some crowd-pleasing favorites that pair great with any board are:
• Vina San Pedro 1865 Cabernet Sauvignon – Wine Spectator Top 100
• Leitz Dragonstone Riesling