Posted on March 31st, 2017 by Sendik's
- • Made in the Normandy region of Northwestern France
- • Soft-ripened triple cream cow’s milk cheese
- • The center of the cheese turns smoother and creamier as it ages.
- • Best known throughout France as “the heavenly cheese.”
- • Gluten free and rBST free
- • Rich, buttery flavor with a velvety texture.
- • A satiny, edible rind complements the decadent center of the cheese.
- • Has a slightly salty tang, reminiscent of an ocean breeze.
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- • Beverages: Sauvignon Blanc, Champagne, or a pale ale.
- • Spread on La Panzanella Mini Croccantini with Bonne Maman Spreads for cheese (either black cherry or purple fig).
- • Perfect for a cheese plate! Pair with TREAT Candied Pecans made in Milwaukee.
- • Make a decadent grilled cheese on a freshly baked loaf of bread using St. Andre, Gruyere, and Sa Braai Chutney!
- • Perfect Pairings: cornichons, cantaloupe, prosciutto, nectarines, dry salami, and pear slices
- • Make a gluten-free cheese plate with St. Andre, Marcona Almonds, Crunchmaster Crackers, and berries.
$14.99 per lb
Save $5 per lb the whole month of April!Cheese, News | March 31st, 2017