St. Mang Brie
- • Soft-ripened cheese
- • Gluten free & rBGH free
- • Made using protein-rich milk from Brown Swiss cows that graze on an Alpine diet
- • Champignon Cheese Company has been crafting cheese in Bavaria for over 100 years!
- • Choose from three varieties: Garden Herb, Garlic and Chive & Mild Green Peppercorn
Creamy soft, smooth and savory with rich milk fat and herbal undertones.
Texture changes at room temperature and the cheese becomes lusciously oozy!
Garden Herb: Incorporates flecks of parsley, chives, sage, thyme, wild garlic & onion creating a fresh, lively flavor to accent the cheese
Mild Green Peppercorn: Incorporates unripened peppercorns that are preserved in brine to lend a spicy/sweet undertone to the cheese
Garlic and Chive: Incorporates fresh garlic and flecks of chives creating a savory undertone to the buttery cheese base
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- • Melt on sandwiches
- • For a culinary twist, use on a pizza
- • Spread over steaks, ham, or turkey
- • Use as a quick, go-to appetizer on your cheese plate with Sabine’s Baguette Crisps and TREAT Bakeshop Candied Walnuts!
Perfect Beer Pairing
Great Lakes Oktoberfest Beer
- • Über smooth with vibrant malt flavors and a festive flourish of noble hops.
$14.99 per lb
Save $2.00 per lbCheese, News | September 30th, 2016