- Made with RBST-free cow’s milk from local family farms & all-natural ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Crafted from fresh milk and cream
- A plethora of all-natural spices, seeds, and peppers give flavored versions of this classic cheese a modern twist.
- Available in Four Varieties: Classic, Jalapeno, Horseradish, and Dill
Mild, Buttery Flavor.
Slightly sweet, mildly tangy finish.
Extra Creamy semi-soft Texture
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- With the Original Havarti: fresh fruit, dried fruit, mustard & pickled veggies, Pilsner, fruity red wine and cider, melt on meatloaf, bake into popovers, bake into bread, use on sandwiches.
- With the Jalapeno Havarti: cured meats, chips & salsa, pilsner, lager, ale, use on sandwiches, use on wraps, use on subs, melt over nachos, burgers, grilled chicken sandwiches, and use for quesadillas.
- With the Horseradish Havarti: mustards, cured meats, pickled veggies, whole grain crackers, crostini, red ale, hard cider, use on roast beef sandwiches, meatloaf, burgers, stir into dips/sauces, shred atop baked potatoes.
- With the Dill Havarti: smoked salmon, capers, tomatoes & onions, fresh vegetables, pale ale, pilsner, sauvignon blanc, chardonnay, stir into scrambled eggs, melt on meatloaf, broil atop crab cakes, use on salmon burgers, tuna/chicken salad sandwiches, bagels with smoked salmon.
Celebrate Dairy Month with us and try this classic cheese made with only the highest quality WI Milk!
$3.99 (6 oz)
Save $1.00Cheese, News | June 1st, 2016