Gouda originated in Holland over 800 years ago, and we can think of no better way to celebrate Wisconsin Dairy Month than with a Wisconsin version of this classic!!!
Roth Kase Van Gogh Natural Smoked Gouda
- • Made in Wisconsin using fresh whole cow’s milk
- • Gluten-free, RBST-free, and vegetarian friendly
- • Aged a minimum of 6 months
- • Delicately smoked to add subtle flavor
- • The creamy, meltable texture make this the perfect “Season Opener” for your cookouts!
- • Light, buttery, nutty flavor
- • Enhanced with a subtle smokiness
- • Semi-hard texture
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- • Build a healthy snack plate using raw veggies, Roth Kase Van Gogh Natural Smoked Gouda, and a selection of the Busseto Antipasto Meats.
- • Shred and stir into dips and spreads for some added flavor.
- • Tastes amazing on veggie sandwiches with your favorite hummus.
- • Celebrate the beginning of grilling season and use Roth Kase Van Gogh Smoked Gouda and barbecue sauce to make an unforgettable gourmet burger!
- • Beverage pairing: Your favorite amber ale
$3.99 (6 oz)
Save $1!Cheese, News | June 1st, 2017