I’m a morning person. This is how it goes… get up, feet on floor, find glasses…. stagger to the coffee pot (which my husband obediently makes every morning). Pour my coffee, plop down at the table and star into space. After about 3 cups of high-test, my brain starts to work and I begin to think of the day ahead.
Over the last few weeks I’ve been in a real slump. Not much cheese drifting between my ears. But alas…. today the brain turned to cheese once again. I started thinking about BLT’s and how can I use cheese with this American favorite. Ahhahhh…. Layered BLT Dip. It was an instant hit in our Germantown Sendiks and I hope you and your family will enjoy it too!
Recipe Original: Kat-N-Cheese
Time to prepare: 15 minutes.
LAYERED BLT DIP
- 1 Container of Alouette Garlic Herb Spreadable Cheese
- 1 Box Grape Tomatoes, chopped
- ½ English Seedless Cuck, finely chopped
- ½ Orange Sweet Pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Green Onion, finely chopped
- 3oz Bottle Hormel Real Bacon Bits
- 1 Bottle Sendiks Vidalia Onion Creamy Ranch Salad Dressing
- 1 Cup Shredded Mild Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese
Using a large platter; spread the container of Alouette Garlic Herb evenly
On platter. Then layer chopped vegetables onto of the Alouette, in order given.
Sprinkle the vegetables with Hormel Real Bacon Bits. Drizzle with Salad Dressing, amount to you preference. Top with shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Serve immediately with Fritos Scoops.Cheese | September 9th, 2009