Posted on March 1st, 2017 by Sendik's
- • All-natural cheeses made in Ireland with cow’s milk from grass-fed cows.
- • Each variety of Kerrygold cheese is made in a distinctive part of Ireland where the particular grass of the region is meant to complement the cheese variety that is made from that region’s milk supply.
- • This Irish cheese line makes so many delicious varieties we couldn’t pick just one to help you celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
- • Dubliner— A little sweet, a little salty, and somewhat nutty! This cheese has long been a Sendik’s fan favorite in the Irish cheese category. Pair it with Cabernet, a pint of Guinness, or melt it between two slices of rye bread!
- • Reserve Cheddar–Aged over 2 years this cheddar is intensely sharp with a robust, complex yet smooth finish. Pair it with our Bonne Maman Purple Fig Spread and a glass of Merlot or Irish stout!
- • Aged Cheddar — Originally made by monks, this cheese is still given the attention it needs to be considered the finest cheddar in Ireland. Aged for one year and monitored via a stringent grading process, this truly is a world class cheddar! Pair it with Merlot, Shiraz, or an Irish stout. It is also delicious with a warm slice of homemade apple pie!
- • Blarney Castle— A mild, creamy cow’s milk cheese that is reminiscent of a young Dutch gouda. Pairs perfectly with fresh fruit and a crisp glass of wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or an Irish ale!
- • Swiss— Aged over 90 days allowing the Swiss to develop a distinctively sweet, nutty taste unlike any other Swiss cheese in the world! Pair with a Riesling or an Irish lager! This is also the perfect Swiss to melt on a Reuben sandwich!
$3.99 each (7 oz)
Save $2 the whole month of March!Cheese, News | March 1st, 2017