Deer Creek: The MoonRabbit
- • Made in Wisconsin with an infusion of Chartreuse and a bit of Imagination both which serve to lend a light green hue to the coloring of the Cheddar!
- • Cured, Sweet Finish Cheddar is bathed in Chartreuse Liqueur.
- • The Chartreuse adds a delicate, herbal bouquet with hints of clove, citrus, rosemary and thyme.
- • Awards: American Cheese Society 2016 (2nd Place), American Cheese Society 2017 (2nd place Marinated Cheeses), International Cheese Awards 2017 (Silver in the Sweet Cheese with Additives Category, Gold for Best Label Design, and The Treig UK Trophy for Best Label Design).
- • Creamy White Cheddar with a sweet finish.
- • Hints of Clove, Citrus, Rosemary, and Thyme play on your palette throughout the tasting experience.
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- • Crusty French Bread and your favorite Charcuterie
- • Pistachios
- • Crisp Apples, Juicy Pears, Fresh Cherries & Orange Wedges
- • Dark Chocolate
- • Rhone Red Wine
- • Unoaked Chardonnay
- • Gin on the Rocks
$16.99 per lb
Save $4.00 per lb the whole month of November!