Beehive Cheese Company: SeaHive Cheese
- • Made in Northern Utah from the milk of Jersey Cows
- • Hand-Rubbed with local wildflower honey harvested from a local farm and Redmond RealSalt® on one day old cheese and allowed to mature over a 8 month period in a humidity controlled facility.
- • RealSalt® is harvested from an ancient sea bed near Redmond, Utah and contains unique flecks of color from more than 50 natural trace minerals.
- • Won 3rd Place at the American Cheese Society in 2011
- • Full-bodied cheese with a smooth, creamy texture.
- • Slightly Sweet and Snappy in taste.
Pairings & Culinary Suggestions
- • Crusty bread
- • Almonds, Pecans, and Walnuts
- • Crisp Apples and Juicy Pairs
- • Shave onto salads and soups
- • Straight Bourbon
- • Fruity White Wines
- • Hoppy Ales
$4.99 5 oz
Save $1 the whole month of October!