Text Sendiks to 85760 to learn about career opportunities!
Come Grow With Us!
Sendik’s Food Markets, a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Work Place in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 is a rapidly growing organization looking to hire people who thrive in a customer-oriented, fast-paced environment. We are a family-owned business with a goal of offering our customers the best grocery shopping experience, period. We do this by selling products of the highest quality for a great value, all while providing exceptional customer service. We currently have 13 store locations – Whitefish Bay, Wauwatosa, Mequon, Grafton, Elm Grove, Franklin, Greenfield, Germantown, New Berlin, West Bend, Bayside, Hartland, and Brookfield – Lilly Road.
At Sendik’s Food Markets, we pride ourselves on not only our ultimate customer satisfaction and high-quality products, but also the benefits and opportunities we provide to our associates.
This may include:*
- Comprehensive Medical (including prescription drug coverage), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Plan including 100% dollar-for-dollar match up to the first 3% and 50% match of each dollar greater than 3% (up to no more than 5% of eligible pay)
- Life Insurance – $15,000 coverage provided by Sendik’s
- Short Term Disability Insurance provided by Sendik’s
- Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability Insurances
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 10% Associate Discount
- End-of-year Bonus Opportunity
Career & Social
- Sendik’s-sponsored Associate Events (including a Softball leagues, Brewers Tailgate events, and more!)
- Leadership Development Training
- Coaching and Mentoring Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Training and Development Resources
*Please note that eligibility for certain benefits listed is based on position type and/or length of service.
In order to apply, you will need an e-mail address so that you are able to create an online account and submit your application. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page for more information or assistance with the application process.
To create or access your online account and search our open positions, click on “Apply Now” below and a new page will open.
Sendik’s Food Markets participates in E-Verify
We provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with information from each new associate’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
To learn more about E-Verify, click on the links below. Links will open in a new window: