Text Sendiks to 85760 to learn about career opportunities!
Sendik’s Germantown Job Fair
Wednesday, February 8th, 2017
1 pm – 5 pm
On site interviews will be conducted. Candidates are encouraged to complete an application online prior to attending the fair. To apply, click the APPLY NOW button below. Paper applications will also be available for walk-in candidates.
Now Hiring Immediately for our NEW Fresh2GO Greendale Location!
Location: 6200 W Loomis Road, Greendale, WI 53219
Hours of Operation: 6:00AM – 9:00PM, 7 days/week
Associates hired for the Fresh2GO Greendale location will train at other Sendik’s stores until the Greendale location opens in 2017.
Now Accepting Applications for our NEW The Corners-Brookfield Location!
Location: 20222 Lower Union, Brookfield WI
Hours of Operation: 7:00AM – 9:00PM, 7 days/week
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply to our general The Corners-Brookfield position for consideration.
Come Grow With Us!
Sendik’s Food Markets, a Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Top Work Place in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 is a rapidly growing organization looking to hire people who thrive in a customer-oriented, fast-paced environment. We are a family-owned business with a goal of offering our customers the best grocery shopping experience, period. We do this by selling products of the highest quality for a great value, all while providing exceptional customer service. We currently have 14 store locations – Whitefish Bay, Wauwatosa, Mequon, Grafton, Elm Grove, Franklin, Greenfield, Germantown, New Berlin, West Bend, Bayside, Hartland, Brookfield – Lilly Road and West Milwaukee.
At Sendik’s Food Markets, we pride ourselves on not only our ultimate customer satisfaction and high-quality products, but also the benefits and opportunities we provide to our associates.
This may include:*
- Comprehensive Medical (including prescription drug coverage), Dental and Vision Insurance
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Plan including 100% dollar-for-dollar match up to the first 3% and 50% match of each dollar greater than 3% (up to no more than 5% of eligible pay)
- Life Insurance – $15,000 coverage provided by Sendik’s
- Short Term Disability Insurance provided by Sendik’s
- Voluntary Life and Long Term Disability Insurances
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 10% Associate Discount
- End-of-year Bonus Opportunity
Career & Social
- Sendik’s-sponsored Associate Events (including a Softball leagues, Brewers Tailgate events, and more!)
- Leadership Development Training
- Coaching and Mentoring Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
- Training and Development Resources
*Please note that eligibility for certain benefits listed is based on position type and/or length of service.
In order to apply, you will need an e-mail address so that you are able to create an online account and submit your application. Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page for more information or assistance with the application process.
To create or access your online account and search our open positions, click on “Apply Now” below.
Sendik’s Food Markets participates in E-Verify
We provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with information from each new associate’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
To learn more about E-Verify, click on the links below.