Our new 60,000 square foot store will include:
- A wide variety of homemade, in-store prepared foods including deli salads, sandwiches, garden salads, soups and pizza. Fresh sushi station, salad bar and a vast array of fresh, ready-to-eat meals and daily gourmet options from our in-store chef.
- Over 500 fresh, hand-stacked produce items weekly featuring organic and locally grown options. This includes the signature store-made guacamole and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- A full service butcher offering the highest quality meats including Wagyu Kobe, Prime and Grass Fed beef, Berkshire Pork and made-in-store sausages and burgers. Large selection of value added offerings for your meal solution. Any option, cut to order.
- A full-service seafood counter featuring a vast array of lake and ocean fish including fresh, never frozen salmon, daily. Live lobsters, an extensive shellfish selection and wide selection of ready to grill/bake seasoned and sauced seafood options.
- A large variety of cheeses overseen by a Certified Cheese Professional who can offer expertise and recommendations for any occasion and create custom charcuterie boards. Featured artisan cheeses, small-batch, and seasonal selections from cheese producers across Wisconsin, the United States, and Europe.
- A bakery department offering custom cakes and special artisan bread and roll varieties. Local selections include Angelic Breads, Mama Bev’s butter cakes, Sciortino Bakery rolls and Suzie’s cheesecakes. The bakery will also offer photo cakes and a specialty donut every month.
- An extensive selection of nearly 1,000 wines, including options from around the world. An impressive assortment of aged, small batch and Kentucky’s best bourbons, as well as a wide choice of craft and microbrew beers, including the very best seasonal and small batch beers from Milwaukee.
- A beautiful Home department that offers an ever-changing assortment of flowers and arrangements, gifts, home decor, clothing and seasonal items.
Career Opportunities @ Oconomowoc