Sendik’s Corporate Giving Guidelines
Sendik’s Food Market is committed to strengthening and developing the communities in which we work and live.
If your organization has a charitable giving opportunity that you would like Sendik’s to consider, please submit a written request to the address below at least sixty (60) days prior to the event and include the following:
- A brief description of your organization
- Organization’s federal tax-exempt number
- Description of the project or event the donation will be used for
- Date donation is needed by and/or event date
No phone calls please.
Mail requests with the above information to:
Sendik’s Food Market
Attention: Charitable Donations Board
7225 W Marcia Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53223
In our ongoing commitment to assist and support our communities, Sendik’s is proud to offer a SCRIP program for qualifying non-profit organizations.
With this charitable program, Sendik’s will sell gift cards to qualified and approved non-profit organizations for 5% less of the face value of each gift card purchased. (i.e. a $1,000 gift card will be sold to your organization for $950.) Your organization, in turn, may sell the gift card(s) at full value and keep the difference as a fundraiser.
To get started, please follow our guidelines and checklist below:
First, is your organization qualified? You must be one of the following:
- Schools, both parochial and public
- Churches, synagogues, temples and any other tax-exempt religious organizations
- School booster clubs, including band and sports
- Other tax-exempt organizations or clubs
If your organization qualifies, then please follow the checklist below to complete your SCRIP application.
What you will need:
- Copy of completed application (application can be found here. Simply print the form and fill in the necessary and requested information.)
- A copy of your organization’s tax-exempt certificate
Once you have these, please fax both to (414) 444-3760 to the attention of the SCRIP Coordinator or mail to:
Sendik’s Home Office
Attention: SCRIP Coordinator
7225 W. Marcia Rd
Milwaukee, WI 53223
Once your application is received, your organization’s contact person, as assigned on your application, will receive a letter stating Sendik’s approval decision.
For approved organizations, gift certificate orders can be placed at your designated store location at least 24 hours prior to requested pick up date and time. While there are no limitations on the amount of gift cards your organization purchases, we do require gift cards to be purchased in denominations of $50 or greater. When cards are ready, please have your assigned contact person(s) bring the appropriate form of payment as indicated on your application.
Any questions, please feel free to contact our scrip coordinator.
Links below will open in a new window:
Download SCRIP Application