Food Market Terms and Conditions
These terms apply for all Sendik’s Gift Cards in any format.
- Gift cards may be purchased in any amount over $25.
- Gift cards are redeemable for all purchases made at any Sendik’s location.
- Gift cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash.
- After 12 months of non-use or inactivity, a service fee of $2.00 per month may be charged against any remaining balance (unless prohibited by law).
- Taxes are not charged at time of gift card purchase. If applicable, taxes are charged when gift cards are redeemed.
- There is a $3.95 shipping and handling fee charged with each gift card purchased online.
Sendik’s Food Market is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Gift cards are issued by Sendik’s Food Market.
- A gift card cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Gift cards cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
- If order purchase amount does not exceed the gift card value, the remaining balance will remain on the gift card.
- Gift cards may not be re-sold.